Who Uses Residential Cleaning Services?
Hiring residential cleaning services can be a little intimidating because there’s a notion that only the super wealthy can afford a maids service. We’re here to tell you that is 100% wrong.
So, Who Actually Hires A Residential Cleaning Service?
The type of people most likely to hire a residential cleaning service may surprise you. The demographic is shifting from retirees with extra income to younger families with busy lives and more. Those that frequently hire a cleaning service now include:
- Basically, anyone who doesn’t want to dedicate their precious time to cleaning. Many cleaning companies are seeing more busy, working families hiring a cleaning service.
- Families in their mid-30s to 50s that don’t want to spend the weekends scrubbing toilets and scouring sinks. These families can include two parents that both work out of the home full-time who want to spend the weekends with their kids.
- Some are going back-to-school and need to put more focus on homework than housework.
- Single professionals who work long hours and don’t to clean on the weekends.
- Those that don’t know how to clean properly. A professional residential cleaning service really makes your home look it’s best with a deep, down clean.
Why Should I Hire A Residential Cleaning Service?
Hiring a regular cleaning service can free up a few extra hours each week or month that you can dedicate to spending with loved ones or other projects that demand your time. Because you’ve taken cleaning tasks off your plate, you will relieve stress, which improves your quality of life. Wouldn’t it be much nicer to come home and relax in a clean home instead of obsessing about dirty floors or messy sinks?